10.07.2008

keep breathing

Tonight I curled up in my big purple chair with books, quilts, cider and cats. It was a delicious feeling, except for when I awoke to discover it was 9:30 and I'd not read much of anything that I needed to for class.

So now, I will open the window, let the cool fall air in, wake up and read. I wonder, as we approach the middle of the tenth month of this year, as always where the time has gone. So I keep breathing, and wait for tomorrow, when I will be in a different state of mind and when the sun will shine.

Two quotes that beg for posting that I stumbled upon while looking for something else. The first, I send to my sister, reminding her that you can't help who you fall in love with. The second, a Swedish proverb, is too true for words.

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over." - Anonymous

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.” - Swedish Proverb

No comments: